Thank you for your purchase from Instant Marquees Australia.
|Majestic Frames||7 years|
|Titan 50mm Frames||2 years|
|Compaq 40mm Frames||2 years|
|Standard 40mm Frames||2 years|
|Bantam Frames||1 year|
|PVC Tops||2 years|
|Polyester Tops||1 year|
|Accessories - walls, awnings, flags, banners||1 year|
|Signwriting & Graphics||1 year|
|Replacement parts - bars, legs, fittings||90 days|
- This warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
- Instant Marquees Australia and Instant Up Marquees, (hereafter “Instant Marquees Australia”, “us”, “our”, “we”), warrants its products to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal use and service.
- This warranty is not valid for any Instant Marquees Australia product that has been altered, modified, misused in any way, or that has not been used in accordance with product guidelines or instructions.
- This warranty is void if parts (including frame parts, pegs, walls, polyester and PVC tops or carry bags) are used that are not supplied by Instant Marquees Australia.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by wind or adverse weather conditions, fair wear and tear, accidents, misuse, incorrect use, fire, flood, hail, earthquakes or other natural disasters.
- This warranty is valid only if the marquees is erected, used, and collapsed as instructed by an authorised Instant Marquees Australia employee or in accordance with product guidelines or instructions.
- The marquee must be properly secured when in use. This means ensuring the legs are securely pegged when on a soft surface such as grass, or using an appropriate amount of weight on each leg when on hard surfaces or on sand, to prevent the marquee from moving in the wind. Damage caused by unsecured marquees is not covered by this warranty and we are not liable in any way for any damage caused.
- Our marquees are not designed as permanent or semi-permanent structures and are not designed to be left in the open, erected position. Our marquees should not be left unattended. It is highly recommended that our marquees are closed and stowed when strong winds are expected. Damage caused by strong wind is not covered under this warranty and we are not liable in any way for any damage caused.
- Straight or untreated polyester is water repellent only, which means it will withstand mainly light wet weather conditions without water leaking through the fabric. Under heavy downpours some leakage may occur. If water is allowed to pool or gather in an area of the marquee top then eventually water may leak through. Any water leakage through untreated polyester tops is not covered under this warranty. Additionally, any pooling of water can damage either or both the marquee top and the marquee frame, and such damage is not covered under this warranty.
- Waterproof polyester has an underside polyurethane coating with all sewn seams waterproofed. This type of fabric has similar waterproof characteristics to PVC but again, pooling may occur so the requirements and provisions of item 9 above, also apply to waterproof polyester. Provided waterproof polyester tops have been used in accordance with operating instructions, water leakage is covered under this warranty.
- PVC products are waterproof with welded roof seams. Pooling may also occur so the requirements and provisions of item 9 above also apply to PVC. Provided PVC tops have been used in accordance with operating instructions, water leakage is covered under this warranty.
- When closing the marquee, the top can be left on the frame, or removed. If the top is left on, it should be pulled up out of the frame and away from the crossbars to avoid pinching the fabric. Wear and tear caused as a result of leaving the top on a closed frame is not covered under this warranty. If the top is removed, it should be folded when dry and kept off the ground. Mould caused by damp or wet storage, or damage to the top, the frame, or the carry bag, due to contact with the ground or other surfaces, are not covered under this warranty.
- If transporting the marquee, it should be dismantled and adequately packed, preferably with the top and frame wrapped separately to avoid damage during transit. Marquee carry or cover bags should not be used as the main form of protection for the marquee while in transit, as this can result in wear and tear to the carry bag itself and/or damage to the marquee. Other than during the initial delivery from our factory to the original purchaser, damage caused during transit is not covered by this warranty.
- Instant Marquees Australia reserves the right to determine whether or not fault or damage is caused by faulty workmanship or material or defective part. If such a determination is made and the product is within the specified warranty period, we reserve the right to repair or replace the marquee or component at our discretion.
REPLACEMENT PARTS WARRANTY
- A replacement part supplied and installed by us, or supplied by us and installed by the original purchaser or his agent, is covered by a ninety-day warranty from the date of collection or shipment.
- A replacement part for a marquee not owned or operated by the original purchaser, is not covered by this warranty.
- A replacement part that is not installed on, or attached to an Instant Marquees Australia product, but is used for other purposes, is not covered by this warranty.
- A replacement part for a replacement part is not covered by this warranty.
- All warranty claims addressed to us in writing on the Warranty Claim Form. Please email the form to email@example.com
- Shipment charges to and from us for products returned for repair or replacement under warranty shall be the customer’s responsibility.
- Instant Marquees Australia reserves the right to return repaired or replaced products by the cheapest delivery method.